Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Grrr

Grrr. I'm having trouble posting to my blog. I'm trying some photos and they won't upload. I also went to change some formats and it's going wacky on me. *sigh* So, I guess my posting will have to wait.
Today it snowed! Horay! I'm very happy for the snow.......the only problem is, I left my snow boots at Dad & Mom's house! Whoops. I'll either have to walk carefully today or wear stylish plastic bags! tee hee
Last night was enjoyable. I had been sick in the afternoon, but after taking a hot shower and long nap, I felt better. By evening, I was up to sitting on the couch and reading a book. How nice! Mathew even made us supper. Poor guy. Ever since Thanksgiving weekend and eating 3 days of good meals, we haven't eaten anyhting good at home. Both of us have been ill. So, hopefully tonight it's time for a full, well balanced meal. Any ideas?
That's all for now.....until I get my pictures to upload! Have a wonderful snowy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better...... no snow here in DC........ its fine though because i've lost my snow boots :-) maybe you can post some pretty snow pics for us when you can..........

Bonnie said...

thanks for your words of encouragement! good luck to you with the jump rope - better move any breakables! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails