Thursday, November 1, 2007

When I am Bored

I've heard alot of people my age and younger say how frequently they are bored. I do agree, it happens, but I think with a little creativity and imagination, it should be rare!

Here are some things I like to do when I am bored:
* Go online and search Amazon or CBD for a new book to read
* Take a nap
* Make some cookies or bars
* Take a walk
* Look up strange holidays and celebrate
* Convince someone to celebrate with me
* Pet a cat
* Write a letter or email
* Make a list of things to do tomorrow
* Play a board game

For more ideas, check out
this link.

3 comments:

Keren Ruth said...

Those do seem like lovely Ideas :) I didn't realize you had a blogspot blog but i guess it looks like it is pretty recent :) Keren

Anonymous said...

my dad never let us say we were bored- he said if we were bored it was a sign of stupidity- it ment we were not thinking of any of the many things we could do. :)

Emily said...

Actually, I remember you saying that and that's what inspired me to write this post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails