Friday, December 7, 2007

A New Experience


A couple nights ago, on our way home from church, we got a flat tire. It was the first time for both of us! And believe me, we did it good! It was quite an adventure (but easier on me because I could run in and out of the house when I got cold. Poor Mathew stayed out the whole time) After 3 tries, some extra implements, and a couple time outs in the warm house (it was about -10 last night), we got it done! Here are some tips next time you need to change a tire:

  1. Have the car on a flat (not inclined) surface

  2. Have a spare tire, jack, ground cloth and tire iron in the trunk.

  3. Put the emergency break on before you start

For more details, check out How To Change a Tire.

1 comment:

Keren Ruth said...

oh my, i guess i knew that you got one but that looks very squished:) and also i like your banner up above. it is pretty :) perfect for winter.
Keren

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails