Thursday, January 3, 2008

Some Deals to look out for...

So, in my organizing frenzy, I decided I could use another tote or two. Since the after Christmas stuff is on clearance, I decided it would be a great time to get one. I went to Pamida, and found a large one for $4.99. The sad part is, today I was looking in our paper and K-Mart has regular (not red and green) ones on sale for $4.00!! lol So much for my deal hunting.

But of note....Pamida has clearanced out their Christmas flower bulbs (Pink and white Hyacinths and pots of paper-whites) for $2.99 to $4.99. I got a white Hyacinth....I'm excited for it to grow!

One last note....MarketPlace foods has a coupon for a free 5lb bag of red potatoes. You can print out as many as you would like (but you can only use one in store at a time) and this coupon is good until January 9th. Save it for your next shopping trip! (You have to print it out today though).

1 comment:

Abbi said...

I printed out a couple of potato coupons too. (I finally got on their daily e-mail.) I haven't been to the store yet but I might go tomorrow. I don't really need potatoes as we picked up so many but I am trying to decide if I want some red ones for variety. I am also thinking about donating them to the food shelf. I think Marketplace has a basket to put stuff in for the food shelf.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails