Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

Today is April Fools Day. I don't think I will be doing anything this year....but I remember having lots of fun doing pranks as a kid. Here is a list of my favorite April Fools Jokes:


  1. Spoons in the bed (hide spoons under the bottom sheet so that when a person slides into bed, they end up getting a start from sleeping on spoons.)

  2. Short-Sheeting.

  3. Fake foods

  4. Confetti filled eggs

Also, here is a fun "Sushi" I've made before. Since I've never had real sushi, I don't know if this is a look a like or not, but it was fun anyway!


April Fools Sushi


Ingredients Needed

1 comment:

Abbi said...

That looks quite a bit like the sushi I have had except my thought on seeing it was that you had used brown rice. I have only seen white rice used. I think that sushi sounds a little better tasting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails