Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun with Family


Today we had a fun time with family....as they came over for supper and for a game of Settlers of Catan! This game is the popular hit among our immediate family right now, even if it is a long game. Sometimes, I get a little too competitive and take it out on myself and others a bit too harsh. It's something I need to work on, since I really do love to play games!


Here are Eric's playing pieces....all ready for action. Ben's were the same way.


Here is what mine looked like.....do you think this says something about me?!

Mom and Dad have the most experience playing the game, but that night, Ben won. Which is nice, since it was his birthday. :)

What are some of your favorite family games to play?? I'd be curious to know.

1 comment:

Mrs_Scotsman said...

I love Settlers! We have a group of friends that gathers once a month to play. We call ourselves the Fellowship of Settlers of Catan. Settler's night is tomorrow.

One time we were together not playing Settlers when one of the guys asked the rest of the guys if they could help him chain saw some trees in exchange for wood. Without missing a beat other guy said, "What about sheep?"

MrsScotsman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails