Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sprinkles Make Everything Better...


If you know me, you will know that one of my favorite adages is, "Sprinkles make everything better!" Yesterday, I had the pleasure of finding a whole six-box package of sprinkles in the clearance isle at our local grochery store. Hooray! I can't wait to use them! Here are some things that I think sprinkles make better:
  • Ice Cream
  • Cupcakes
  • Cakes of any sort
  • Sugar cookies

They just add that extra "crunch" and eye-cathcing sparkle that makes me smile!

Maybe that is also why I like...

  • Croutons
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Raindrops
  • Fresh snowflakes
  • Balloons
  • Freckles
  • Lady bugs
  • Forget-me-nots
  • and Daisys!

...those things that God "sprinkles" intermittently in our lives to make us smile!

"Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow." James 1:17

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails