Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not Much

I'm not much in the mood for writing. Have you ever heard of Pulmonary Fibrosis? It's what my Grandma has. We hope to see her soon. It's progressed very very fast....leaving us all still trying to catch up.

It snowed on Saturday....just enough flurries to make me smile! It didn't stick though.

And I've been reading....lots of books....but my favorite so far is "20 Compelling Evidences that God Exsists" by Kenneth Boa. Here is a quote from one chapter:


"There is, then, nothing intolerant or arrogant about believing and even proclaiming that one's beliefs are the truth. Some people are indeed intolerant and arrogant, but those are failings in the persons, not in the beliefs. Sometimes, in fact, the arrogant person is right in what he says, even though he is wrong in the way that he says it."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails