Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pretty Flowers/Rainy Day


Today is rainy...and cold....so cold it reminds me of winter and snow. There are kids playing on the playground outside, but they all are wearing winter coats.

Today was fun...we visited a friend, and then went shopping for gifts for M.'s family. And we scored some good deals. That made it even more fun! I was going to take a picture, and I forgot. So, use your imagination:

  • A brown fall jacket
  • 3 t-shirts
  • a sweatshirt
  • lots and lots of chocolate
  • candles
  • perfume
  • muffin mix
  • did I mention chocolate?

We also picked up a bag of reduced fruit at Marketplace - 99cents for 4 grapefruit, 2 oranges, 2 lemons, and 4 apples - a free bag of lettuce and a free box of poptarts. I was going to pick up lots of Chex Mix and try and get it free, but I couldn't convince other half we needed them!

Tonight we are going to a fish fry. I hope we aren't rained out....because I don't know what to make for supper.

I think I will turn the oven on tonight, and get stuff ready for fellowship dinner tomorrow. And also try and cook my pumpkin. Yes....I've been trying to get it cooked for 3 days now! It probably is bad now...since I keep cooking it a couple hours, then taking it out till the next day, and trying it again....it just won't get done! I'm beginning to wonder what went wrong..........

And I think tomorrow I'll make some brownies...with that delicious frosting...(just a warning to those coming, hee hee) And some potatoes....potatoes sound good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails