Monday, November 24, 2008

How do we Bake?

It is Mathew's dad's birthday today. I was going to bake a cake today....but Bee bought a surprise cake last night before he came over. We stayed up till midnight playing a card game (10 high) and then surprised him with a birthday card and cake.
Today he has to work, so I'm not sure if we will do anything else today.

Tonight, Mathew, his mom, and I are going to visit Kerela and the family there. We will drive in a bus all night...but it's supposed to be a pretty nice bus so we can sleep. We've heard it's rainy and cold there....we'll see. It's been cloudy here too, but muggy and warm.

This is their fridge. Covered in winter pictures...ha ha.

And this is the oven they use.....since I'm not doing a cake....I'm hoping next week to make some crescent rolls. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails