Monday, February 16, 2009

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...

The Good
Today I was able to get a gallon of milk and 2 boxes granola bars for .89 cents! Milk is on sale at Target for $2.29, and when you buy two of their Kashi granola bar boxes, with 4 coupons ($2 manufacturer and $1 Target), you get .50 cents overage. This brought my total down to $1.79, and I had .90 cents left on a gift card...so .89 cents for all! That was fun.

The Bad
Not so much fun was my "deals" on chocolate. I was all excited to go candy shopping, using some coupons I'd been saving for the after Valentine's Day clearance. It was a plan that didn't work. I can't believe how quickly the stores here sold out of all their good candy! I couldn't find any candy at all that matched my coupons at either Target, Walgreens, or Pamida! And 2 out of 3 of those were sold out of M&Ms too! *sigh* Though I did pick up a couple bags of clearanced chocolate, it was more a waste of my time than ever planned :(

The Ugly
And the Ugly....well, I don't really have anything ugly but it just seemed to go in the title so well. I guess it's an old movie title...but I've never seen it, just heard the music. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails