Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I learned over the weekend...

I know, I know, it's now almost the middle of the week. This is late. But it was a good weekend. Here are some things I learned:

1. Rotton potatoes smell pukingly AWFUL. Do not let one rot in your kitchen.

2. Cold....I mean really cold....air is not good for potted plants. Let's say said potato smell is stinking up kitchen, so you feel the need to turn on the vents and open some winter windows. You do so. And in a quick and astonishing style, the potted plants you have in front of that said window, will wilt and fall over. Oops.

3. Hydrogen Perioxide takes out grape juice stains. This was my first successful stain-remover-job I have done on a sweater. And the juice even sat there for a day or two (that is mostly why I have been unsuccessful before). So now I am enamored with Hydrogen Perioxide. I suggest it to anyone wanting to feel useful.

4. These ingredients will make a fine supper: cauliflower, sliced mushrooms, curry powder, green chilies, chopped onion, garlic, chunked potato, salt, pepper, and a little water. Served with a chapati or bread, it is just fiiiinnne in a fix.

2 comments:

Abbi said...

Thanks for all your tips! I am actually planning a supper a bit similiar. :-)

Keren Ruth said...

hehe. your experiance with the plants made me laugh :) I really like your profile picture by the way :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails