Thursday, February 4, 2010

I did it

Well,
  I heard rumors that Focus on the Family purchased an ad for the Super Bowl time.

I also read that there was some opposition to this, from different sources.

I do not know if this is true, but I thought, if it was, I should do something about it. (I thought this on Sunday)

It's easy to read about it, but I found it was hard to take action.....not in the sense....hard to convince myself I should, but in the sense, hard to actually sit down, research, write, and DO something.

But, today I did it.

I went online to CBS.com to their Feedback form, and wrote a quick request:

That if it the above rumors were true, and indeed they were running an ad and it was being opposed, that they consider my request to air the ad regardless.

After I wrote my request, I found this better wording, which I wish I had used:

"Reg: Focus on the Family Super Bowl Ad

To whom it may concern,
I hope to watch the Super Bowl on February 7. I just would like to thank you for allowing Focus on the Family's ad to air during the Super Bowl. "


I'll let you know if I hear back. :)

And I did find out you can watch all the ads here, (on Sunday anyway) that air during the Super Bowl. So I guess I'll check it out and see if the Tebow Ad appears!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails