Friday, July 16, 2010

When Company Comes: Enjoy Nature!

This summer I have been really enjoying the "weeds" that grow around my backyard and to & from my walk to work! :)

I forgot to take a picture of my table, but my July goal is to keep my table clear, clean, and have a vase of fresh flowers on it. I also have some really fun place mats from India that add a nice touch.

I think it's so pretty to have flowers and greenery around our house, and it makes a simple but refreshing way to decorate when company comes. (As long as you are aware of alergies)

Just for fun, I was browsing around Better Homes & Gardens for ideas and inspiration, and I found these beautiful ideas:

Since we don't even have a fence, much less a gate, I thought that I might be able to do this on my front door... :)



The above images were from Better Homes & Gardens

This image from here.
And this image is from Martha Stewart, here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails