Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What I Can Do...

We are nearing the end....the 9 months have flown by! Here, in this last week, are some things I can still do...

  • Walk
  • Count on waking up at 2am every morning
  • Waddle with the best of them
  • Enjoy chocolate cupcakes
  • Feel my feet and fingers swell a bit
  • Dream about summer plans
  • Fit through our shower door....barely
  • Cry at the drop of a pin
  • Belly laugh
  • Cut my own fingernails (but not my toenails)
  • Enjoy sitting on an exercise ball
  • Wear dresses
  • Relax in our rocking chair
  • Be curious

1 comment:

Adrienne L said...

Emily, this post is adorable!! Glad to hear you're still doing well. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear when the good news trickles through the chain.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails