Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things to say

So, we're getting into a nice routine around here. February has been very enjoyable as a month :)
Baby Sunita has gotten to where she sleeps 5 hours at night.....nice for mom! She therefore only wakes up once "during the night" and then takes a morning nap. She has almost outgrown her bassinet now too...but I'm hesitant to move her to a crib because of that once a night feeding. (Lazy mom :)

Other news, I'm getting much better at giving baths. Still, Grandma is the ace, and Sunita loves it when SHE gives her a bath, but we're working on our style here at home too :) Yesterday I didn't even smack her head on the side of the bathtub and the water stayed warm the whole bath, which means I'm getting more efficicient....ah what improvement!

Grandma also seems to have the touch of getting Sunita to sleep in many different positions, like tummy and back and side. Finally, as of yesterday, I too succeded in getting a certain little girl to take a nap on the couch. I think I didn't have as much to do with that as the fact that she is just getting bigger and trying new things.

Speaking of new things, I think she's just getting the hang of smiling on cue. She practically 5 weeks old now, and has been making some nice new noises and half smiles when you talk to her, which thrills her Daddy and Mommy!

Other than baby news, we have been slowly getting back into doing household projects and getting out for walks.

I have pictures of some fun projects I've worked on in the last couple weeks,but can't get them uploaded to the computer so you'll have to wait. Promise I'll work on that soon :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails