Friday, August 12, 2011

Initiation

   
I feel like I've been initiated into the true rank of parents. I have, officially, "walked the floor" with a crying child late into the night. Poor kid. (Poor mom and dad too)
  I'm hoping it was just an earache....just because I want a reason why she cried all night. Not that I want her to be sick, but this "guessing game" is not particularly my cup of tea.
   Of course, if you read about the symptoms, it could be anything from teething, to allergies, to growing pains. Honestly. How is a new parent supposed to know! ha
    And that's why I'm so glad I believe in God. I'm so thankful that even when I don't have answers, I know there is Someone all knowing, and all powerful, who is caring and watching over Sunita no matter what happens. And I can do my best and leave the rest up to Him.
  And so, let the adventure continue!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails